But in everything, through prayer… let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus
– Phil 4:6-7
- Pray for women burdened with shame and fear of dishonoring themselves and their family to discover freedom in Christ.
- Pray they are filled with joy and that they become a messenger of the gospel.
- Pray they experience the blessing and assurance of the gospel with their whole family.
- Pray for Christian women to love them and share stories of Christ who came to restore honor to women and all people.
So they departed quickly from the tomb with fear and great joy and ran to tell his disciples. -Matthew 28:8
- Pray the workers will have non-threatening ways to enter the lives of Muslims through teaching English or scuba diving or meeting at a coffee shop or playing sports.
- Pray believers will have the opportunity to host Muslims in their homes for deeper discussion.
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. – Acts 1:8
- Pray for the children who are taught to fear an oppressive ideology to encounter Christ in dreams or visions at an early age.
- Pray they hear the gospel and long for Christ.
- Pray by faith they follow Jesus and lead their family to Him.
- Pray for believers who are around children to plant seeds in their hearts at an early age.
Let the children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven. -Matthew 19:14
- As we enter a people group with 0% believers, pray for God’s favor for the workers, and that hearts will be softened beyond man’s efforts. Pray that nothing will intimidate workers as they persevere through spiritual attacks. Ask God for the miraculous.
- Pray as we enter islands where Satan has had a stronghold for decades, that our workers will be light in very dark places and that the darkness would flee.
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. -Philippians 1:3-6