But in everything, through prayer… let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses every thought, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus – Phil 4:6-7
Barriers of Fear
- Pray for Muslims who are in bondage to fear and the darkness of a demonic ideology to be set free from spiritual blindness by the perfect love of Christ
- Pray they ask God to set them free from the power of darkness and walk in Christ’s spirit of truth, love and self-control
- Pray believers walk fully in freedom of Christ to draw others to Him and expect God to do mighty things
I sought the Lord, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. ~Psalm 34:4
Barriers of Shame
- Pray for Muslims burdened by the weight of shame to be set free by the mercy, love, forgiveness and acceptance of Christ
- Pray they discover the freedom of being adopted in to God’s family and be set free from shame
- Pray for believers to communicate the message of the Cross and lead Muslims to the joy filled life Christ makes possible
Fear not, for you will not be ashamed; be not confounded for you will not be disgraced; for you will forget the shame of your youth…~Isaiah 54:4
Muslim College Students
- Pray they are open to new ideas and humbly seek truth.
- Pray they become followers of Jesus and take the gospel home.
- Pray for Christian teachers and students to love Muslim students well and disciple them
Trust the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him and he will make your paths straight. ~Proverbs 3:5-6
- As we enter a people group with 0% believers, pray for God’s favor for the workers, and that hearts will be softened beyond man’s efforts. Pray that nothing will intimidate workers as they persevere through spiritual attacks. Ask God for the miraculous.
- Pray as we enter islands where Satan has had a stronghold for decades, that our workers will be light in very dark places and that the darkness would flee.
I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. -Philippians 1:3-6